Snoring...

Asa is totally into Star Wars these days. Last night, he decided he was going to bed as Darth Vader with his Batman cape. All the while, breathing heavily like Vader. Being concerned about Darth Vader choking in his sleep I tell him this is not a good idea. He tried to convince me that Darth Vader sleeps in his cape - I tell him that he's never actually seen Darth Vader sleeping and that I'm certain that he hangs his cape on his bedside table until he puts it back on before breakfast. Asa obliges - all the while breathing heavily like Darth Vader.

As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Job Opening!!!!

The Chapel

Exciting Children’s Ministry Position Open
Full-time position

Brunswick/St. Simons Island, GA

Innovative, young, and vivacious church seeking a full-time person who is called to developing an exciting, children's ministry: birth - 5th grade.

The Chapel is 3 years young, a
pprox. 450 reg. attend,
open to the Spirit and growing quickly!

Wonderful Pastor Jay Hanson & Warm, Family Congregation.
Dynamic & Fun Staff Team
Located on the coast! Beautiful location - wonderful people! Visit us at
www.thechapelbrunswick.com/.

Qualifications include:
q Passionate about Jesus
q Visionary
q Able to Delegate
q Basic computer skills necessary
q Lots of Initiative
q Co-ordination of Volunteers
q Team Player

Experience in education and/or ministry is a plus but not a requirement.

Primary must is a passion and calling for sharing God's word with children. Children’s Director will be responsible for developing children's program.

Part of this full-time job will also include developing relationships with children and families outside the walls of church; i.e. ballgames, school events, etc.
To apply, please email resume & inquiries:

Denise Roy: 912-262-1331 Denise@thechapelbrunswick.com
or f
ax resume to 912-634-9579

This is where Mark and I are going to church. Tell all your friends! It's a great church and a great place to live!

6 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

Gah, if this job keeps coming up I'm gonna have to take it! Geez! :)

Jenny Fleming said...

YEAH, I THINK ANNIE SHOULD TAKE THE JOB!

AmyFritch said...

Annie - take it already. What's holding you back, sister?????? Seriously, spread the word to all wonderful, chitlin' lovin' people you know!... or make your sister take it - either one!!!

carolineb said...

Oh gosh, if anybody else I love moves to some island...well I don't know what will happen.

elaine davis said...

it was so wonderful to see y'all last weekend!!!

Bekah said...

JM said he could be 'called' to any ministry near the beach. heehee:)

Annie can't take the job because we need her here! Sorry!