In an effort to push Mama Debbie into the 21st century AND to keep up with her during and after the big move to AZ, I have created a blog (albeit, elementary) for her. I posted her 1st blog for her to get everybody started with comments to encourage her to blog. She thinks she won't be funny. I find that hard to believe but told her we weren't interested so much in her humor (a little white lie never hurt anybody, right?) as simply hearing about her everyday life from afar.
So, hit Deb's new blog http://www.memoirsofabelle.blogspot.com/ (Also, I'd love to know how to make that a 'link' but say something really cool like 'Deb's blog' - Somebody tell me) Add her to your links. Comment a bunch on her 1st blog so she'll blog to us!
Word.
a
Snoring...
Asa is totally into Star Wars these days. Last night, he decided he was going to bed as Darth Vader with his Batman cape. All the while, breathing heavily like Vader. Being concerned about Darth Vader choking in his sleep I tell him this is not a good idea. He tried to convince me that Darth Vader sleeps in his cape - I tell him that he's never actually seen Darth Vader sleeping and that I'm certain that he hangs his cape on his bedside table until he puts it back on before breakfast. Asa obliges - all the while breathing heavily like Darth Vader.
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great idea Ams!
Just what we/she needed...
You're always thinkin'.
I want to come see you soon.
It's been way {WAY} too long since I've entered my second home. I need some serious Fritchie time. bad.
Email me when is good for y'all.
I am very excited to have found you guys out here. The guys are growing like weeds (excluding Mark ... he looks like he is shrinking next to Asa and Eli!)
Keep up the good blogging work ... I'll be putting my journalism degree to work at chipsterup.blogspot.com so stop by when you can. It will be like watching Seinfeld ... a blog about nothing really. But good exercise for the fingers!
Post a Comment