Well- it's been a crazy couple of weeks with our 3 sets of out-of-town visitors within 10 days of each other - all arriving within 24 hours of the previous leaving! We had the best time! Those Tanner girls are so fun. My boys loved having them here (we did too!!) KTB is on the visitation lineup for August! We spent the past week recouperating! Mark is winding up to gear down for the end of the summer. One more week. We're tired!
The boys and I are coming to Marietta next Thurs. I'm working on Friday but we will be looking to play and picnic at the Tanner's pool Sat. at 5 pm. Bring your sandwiches and children and swimsuits. We want to see you!!! Mark will be driving up with Nikki Sat. morning so we'll all be there. Then we get to worship with our fam in the new building!! We can't wait! Then off to TN to see the Big Fritchies.
We have hired a new children's director!! She's awesome. She is from Charleston - has a Master's degree - loves kids and has so much energy that it will make you tired talking to her!! We are SO thankful. She hits the ground running this week! I'm having flashbacks of 'getting things in order' so everything will be in place by the time you have a building...didn't we just do that? Pray for the direction, worship, curriculum, volunteers, etc. for our children's ministry. The potential is amazing.
Sounds like Scotland team was awesome. Apparently, Grant Ward recently killed a Cobra recently IN Tammy's home in India. That's not what I needed to hear.
Also... did you know that the Snickers bar was named after the family's favorite horse? Share that at your next cocktail party. Can't wait to see y'all.
Snoring...
Asa is totally into Star Wars these days. Last night, he decided he was going to bed as Darth Vader with his Batman cape. All the while, breathing heavily like Vader. Being concerned about Darth Vader choking in his sleep I tell him this is not a good idea. He tried to convince me that Darth Vader sleeps in his cape - I tell him that he's never actually seen Darth Vader sleeping and that I'm certain that he hangs his cape on his bedside table until he puts it back on before breakfast. Asa obliges - all the while breathing heavily like Darth Vader.
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I know I'm not an original Marietta friend since I don't live there anymore either but if Gro weren't coming into town next weekend we would come to see your precious family. I know you are going to have so much fun! Hope Bill and Marnie know you are inviting the world over!
Come see us!
And then I'll come to you...
K? K.
We get home Aug 4 and will make a bee line. Do the boys have mask, snorkel and fins? Sorry, that's an email question but I don't have any addresses with me...
I am going to have a cocktail party just to tell people the Snickers story. Everybody is invited.
hey i'm at the bedingfields until they come back so come partyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! maybe we can practice our cocktail conversations then?? i cant wait to hug yall!
I'm in for cocktails . . . with de lemon twist.
H, I hate to break it to you, but the Bedingfields aren't coming back. At least I don't think Mike is. In the same way people become "common law" due to the amount of time they have spent together, Mike is now Key Largo's common law wife.
Lawyer interlude --
Florida -- like many states -- no longer recognizes common law marriage. However, the longer the Bedingfields are away, the easier it will be for h. to "adversely possess" their home!
lol...got a new conversation piece for those awkward moments. Re: Snickers :)
I was so glad we could see you, Mark & the cutest boys ever! Wish we could have visited longer. Thanks for telling me how to leave & check comments on the blog.
i missed all this... i already moved out from 420!!!
but do i common law own it?? SAHHHHWEEET!
i still havent heard when this cocktail party is....
Post a Comment