How good it was to be in the presence of family and friends this weekend. There's nothing like 'going home'! Laughing hard is just plain ol' good for the soul.
Ok - so apparently I'm now a classified ads blogger....
We have 2 new positions at The GP that we are advertising for so what better place to put out the APB than on my blog, right? (That's police radio talk for you novices)
We are searching a Director of Finance - requirements are a BA in Finance and at least 5 years minimum experience in a related field. TEam player - loves Jesus!
WE are also searching for a Director of Women's Ministry. This is a full-time, year round position. Let me know if you or anybody you know might be interested in either of these positions.
Pass along to your incredibly, gifted, fun, Jesus-loving friends.
That's all - we'll be back Marietta - don't cry just yet...
Snoring...
Asa is totally into Star Wars these days. Last night, he decided he was going to bed as Darth Vader with his Batman cape. All the while, breathing heavily like Vader. Being concerned about Darth Vader choking in his sleep I tell him this is not a good idea. He tried to convince me that Darth Vader sleeps in his cape - I tell him that he's never actually seen Darth Vader sleeping and that I'm certain that he hangs his cape on his bedside table until he puts it back on before breakfast. Asa obliges - all the while breathing heavily like Darth Vader.
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Amy Fritch-
It was so awesome to catch up with yall last week. I cant wait to see you and your family again. Have a good summfall.
It's weird that you call that island home. Not that it isn't home, it's just weird. And sad. I'm coming soon.
Caroline! I was talking about Marietta - home. You ding-dong. I wrote that blog on the in-between trip to TN about Marietta. You were the best while we crashed your whole living space for a long time. We just love being with the b-fields.
I love it when you call me ding-dong. I've incorporated into my vocabulary.
I want a fresh blog!! What are the Fritchies up to?
Post a Comment