Yes! I am not a lost cause after all. One step at a time, right? Here's the pic's from my beautiful and rowdy boys!! Love to you all! a
(picture facing the right direction this time)
First Day of School
This, my friends, is the entire island at Little Leaque Opening Day.
A happy crowd after a long, day's practice!
(ok, it was just one hour but it felt like a long day) Checking out the competition while resting at 1st base
This totally makes my heart pound fast!!
Tiger? Is that you?
Look at me!
Eli uses approximately 62 tees in one hour. He needs a new tee for every swing.
He is in this position as much as he is swingin!!! ha!
I could eat him!
11 comments:
Awesome pics! Two lefties?! Nice. Keegan's been throwing the baseball a lot with his left too. I went out and bought a glove for him to encourage continued leftiness.
I should be getting some more pics of Kee up on the blog today or tonight.
Loving this blog! I'm proud you turned the pictures. Baby steps. I can't wait for the boys to be pros - we'll all come live with y'all in your pimp mansion!
Amy your boys are so cute. How did you get the pictures the right way? I would love to learn. Oh and how is the morning routine coming along? I hope well. I will be praying for you. Have a great rest of the week.
You are great at:
1) making cakes
2) taking pictures
3) making cute kids
4) making me miss you
Ok, goodbye. :)
Aim! Are you kidding me? Cutest pictures of your boys ever! So proud of you for getting them turned right.
Seriously I could eat your boys.
And I mean that in the best possible way. Not in a scary way.
Can't wait to crib at your pimp mansion. I love those boys. And you. I blogged about seeing you in NY...
Well, I thought I had the cutest boys in the world, but I think you have me beat. Especially in the stage I"m in now, where my boys' hair is longer than mine, has twice as much hair product and not always clean :(
BUT, you'll be in the teenagers stage in a few years and hopefully mine will then be gainfully employed, married to beautiful nice girls who really like me and producing cute, clean, short-haired grandsons. THEN WE"LL TALK.
Seriously, its a blessing to see you enjoying these brief years.
you're boys are the cutest in the wide world. i love that last one of e...it looks like your face on his body. i can't wait to see pictures of the rock star birthday!
those are the cutest pictures! good job mom at capturing those faces. Can't wait til I see your boys on tv at the Masters in a few years!
I LOVE THOSE BOYS.
And I love you.
Alright,fine, I'll blog.
Post a Comment