I've arrived people! Pictures! I finally learned that I can get a digital Picture CD and transfer my pictures. Yes, some of us are a little bit more technically challenged than others. I hate feeling old.
Here are some of our previously promised pictures!
OK - now I'm laughing my head off - somebody give me a lesson! I'm an hour later and I still can't get these pictures to turn the right way. I'm such a goof.
8 comments:
Ok, seriously - your boys are fine creatures. Love the pictures! And I'm definitely with you on being technically challenged ... for the love, I'm just now able to comment on these things!
Lesson #1: Open the pictures. Rotate them so they are oriented such that the viewer doesn't need a chiropractor after looking at them. Then click save. Then, when you upload them, they should be appropriately vertical or horizontal.
Aside from the crick in my neck, they are great pictures. I'm impressed with the Spidey cake!
Is Asa flexing in the pic with his golf clubs? Those are good looking boys, especially that third base coach in the visor. He is something special!
Molly doesn't comment on my blog.
My word Aim-your boys are stikin' adorable. I love E's grin. If that don't make you smile nothing will. I love the picture of Mark and Asa.
Aaron can give you a tutorial on the pictures. I can't believe you were laughing after trying to get them right. I think I might have been saying a few choice words instead.
Loved seeing your fam. Love you.
Asa's six-pack and Eli's lion face, the best.
I love the baseball picture! What a great Daddy!
Amy i would highly suggest that you would check out my blog. and of course, i love those pics of the boys.
we missed the fritchies at b2f.. but never fear, you were discussed because WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment