I think I've had bloggers block.
Mark and I went on a wonderful leadership retreat with several other pastors this weekend. It was a much needed rest, prayer, and share time for us together and with a few other friends. Oh! It was our 11th anniversary while we were away!
We are getting ready for our big, community-wide event tomorrow night. Mark is still there working to audio check, put up lights, & practice skits. There will be around 700-800 folks there. Pray for a big fundraising!! Bobby Bowden is the guest speaker. It should be a great night!
THEN, we are gearing up for a big time in Los Angeles!!!!! We are going to the awards ceremony for the Christian Film and Television Commission. Details after we get back!!
The boys are doing great. Business is getting busy for 'hiring' season.
I'm having trouble being funny. Must still have bloggers block.
Snoring...
Asa is totally into Star Wars these days. Last night, he decided he was going to bed as Darth Vader with his Batman cape. All the while, breathing heavily like Vader. Being concerned about Darth Vader choking in his sleep I tell him this is not a good idea. He tried to convince me that Darth Vader sleeps in his cape - I tell him that he's never actually seen Darth Vader sleeping and that I'm certain that he hangs his cape on his bedside table until he puts it back on before breakfast. Asa obliges - all the while breathing heavily like Darth Vader.
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad you're alive and blogging.
I knew you were alive enough to comment but I wasn't sure about the bloggers block. Blogock?
So excited about ya'll trip to LA!
You're gonna have a BLAST! Especially in your sassy brown dress with blue polka-dots... so cute!
Miss you.
Is that that big once a year fund raising thing on Sea Island? Hope you have fun! Fancy times! Impressive on the bikes, boys. Ya'll have to be the cutest ever. Watch out.. Zoe might be sending a valentine your way!!
Happy day.....
Aim-good to hear from you. Sounds like you have been super busy. I'm not sure if LA is ready for some Fritchman action but have so much fun!
Y'all are so cool-glad I know ya!
Hey Amy! It's Jenny (Darity) Fleming! Just found a tag to your blog on Tatum's blog. I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with ya'll now. Hope GP is treating ya'll well. I miss that island like CRAZY sometimes...
That wasn't one bit funny. Come here on Saturday and let's play Apples to Apples and revive the hilarious in you.
Post a Comment