Tidbits - that's all I really have tonight.
1. Asa's first t-ball game is tomorrow. It starts with a full-blown small-town parade with all the teams walking from the Pier to the ballfield. We're excited.
2. Pray for Mark's Dad. Spent the night in the hospital this week with headaches and hand numbness. Thought it was a stroke. It wasn't. They are 'watching him' for a week.
3. My work is EXPLODING for the Fall. It's amazing. It's totally God.
4. I've been in a funk this week. I miss ATL and my friends. That's the bottom line.
5. There's been a lion's tail pulled off a costume on my bedroom floor for 2 weeks. I'm just stepping over it and pretending that it's not there. I'll sew it back on sometime. It's a good place for it until then.
6. Rock on, Zach Johnson. One of his trainers is the Dad of one of Asa's friends. We've got our eye on him to speak for The GP in the Fall!
7. Even though Asa is the one signed up for t-ball, Eli's is knocking the fool out of the ball consistently at home. It's not natural.
8. Asa has his first loose tooth. He's ecstatic but a little worried bc he doesn't want it to hurt.
9. We missed the Easter egg hunt at our church last week. So, I didn't tell the boys and just hid some eggs in the backyard. Mark likes to call that low-rent.
10. Everybody pick a week and sign up for their 07 visit to SSI this summer. We're dying to see our friends!
Didn't plan on 10 tidbits but it seemed a good place to stop. Top 10 and all.
Snoring...
Asa is totally into Star Wars these days. Last night, he decided he was going to bed as Darth Vader with his Batman cape. All the while, breathing heavily like Vader. Being concerned about Darth Vader choking in his sleep I tell him this is not a good idea. He tried to convince me that Darth Vader sleeps in his cape - I tell him that he's never actually seen Darth Vader sleeping and that I'm certain that he hangs his cape on his bedside table until he puts it back on before breakfast. Asa obliges - all the while breathing heavily like Darth Vader.
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm laughing out loud. Asa's first loose tooth, I can't wait to see him with one missing. I bet Eli can knock the ball a country mile. And low-rent egg hunts are where it's at, just ask Keegan Pinto. We want to come in September.
Dude, we will be there so soon! Like sometime in May if not sooner! We will certainly call you. We have to play. Thanks for praying. Workin' it at opening day for baseball. I SO used to do that myself! You know the same lady probly sang the star spangled banner that sang it when I was a kid.. That grammar wasn't right. Anyway.. the boys are freakin' awesome!!! Can't wait to see yall.
I so relate to the lion's tail laying on your floor that you step over. I left a blanket outside after Levi and I had been playing on it and it rained that night. Then for weeks I just didn't want to deal with it. Every time I went outside with Rosie I would glance at it and then forget it. It took my mom coming up to make me do something about it. It looked perfectly at home outside to me!
Therer might be a quick beach trip in the works for me and my mom soon. Like in the next 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted.
TT and I are leaving for your lovely island at 5:30 in the AM Wednesday. Can't wait to see you all! Maybe I can be a witness to the 1st lost tooth!
Yea, Cam! Let me know when and I'll plan a sitter so we can spend some actual time talking! (or laying out at the beach - either one!)
LB - can't wait for you to come, too!!!
amy! i totally want to claim a weekend this summer! i'll come down with b the first chance we get!!
Please let Frank and Dixie know that we're praying for him.
Keegan would've loved your easter egg hunt if there was a spare tire in the back yard too!
No worries about missing that easter egg hunt. The boys will never know they missed it. What church are ya'll going to in SSI?
i'm going to try to come down in mid may. i have two friends in the area i am supposed to see, but i will hang out with the fritchies for sure! i look forward to catching up with you guys!
MattA
heck yall live on the golden isles. i am so there!! looks like plenty of peeps will be coming from m-town, so i'll have to look out and catch a ride !! let's par-tay.
wait a minute. you have a lion costume and:
a) you never told me.
b) you don't wear it enough to warrant the high prority of fixing the tail.
we need to talk.
Post a Comment