Snoring...

Asa is totally into Star Wars these days. Last night, he decided he was going to bed as Darth Vader with his Batman cape. All the while, breathing heavily like Vader. Being concerned about Darth Vader choking in his sleep I tell him this is not a good idea. He tried to convince me that Darth Vader sleeps in his cape - I tell him that he's never actually seen Darth Vader sleeping and that I'm certain that he hangs his cape on his bedside table until he puts it back on before breakfast. Asa obliges - all the while breathing heavily like Darth Vader.

As he climbs into bed (still breathing deeply), he lays his head on the pillow and says, "I wonder how Darth Vader snores?"

Monday, March 5, 2007

New Shoes & LA pics






Asa sleeping in his new Nikes.






Mark and Asa went shoe shopping yesterday. Mark loves shoes, you know. It's quite the thrill to buy new shoes, even if for your 5 year old. Not a cheap thrill, but a thrill nonetheless.

New shoes make you run faster. Did you know that? And, sometimes you might need to sleep in them to make sure they fit right. So that's exactly what Asa did last night.

Thought you might want to know.








I don't even know how to turn this picture the right way!!!




It took me long enough...I know. Here's the blond hair - thought I uploaded a pic of us and Kirk Cameron and his wife. I have SERIOUS issues with uploading pictures. It takes forever and I am no good at it. So, Aaron - take a good long look at these - they might be the only ones I post for the next 6 months.

Hope all is well. Our marriage retreat went awesome. We meet for the next 4 Tuesdays. Keep praying! Eli spike a fever the night before we started - he showed no symptoms before bed or even after he woke up. We prayed all night. He was hot as fire! He's fine now. He was fine the next morning actually.

It's freezing here. The end.

10 comments:

Katie B said...

Yaaaayyyy! Ya'll are so cute! I mean, always, but expecially all done-up in LA. You were so sassy w/ your brown and blue.
Sweet Asa, sleeping in his shoes, ha! Priceless. I can't EVEN wait to see your faces in a little over a week! Hope you have lots of projects for us to do... like last time - dye hair, kitchen sink, what? :)

AmyFritch said...

Bring your paintin' clothes.....we got some work to do!!!!! Can't wait to see your face either!

AnnieBlogs said...

Um.... excuse me... you are the cutest thing I have ever seen.
I wish I was coming with B..... why do children need a teacher anyways?

carolineb said...

Asa's asleep in the guest room to avoid the name calling? I love that boy, asleep in his new kicks. I was looking at his little baby face on the frigidaire today, what a pretty baby he was. Kiss him for me.

Jenny Fleming said...

You are ONE HOT MAMA Amy!!! Love the dress.

Aaron said...

thanks for the picts. i forget what people look like. I am glad you put up the picture of Mark, it might be strange when a tall guy with sausage toes (according to camille) shows up to my house to spend the night.

Camille said...

Aim-Love the pictures! Y'all are so sassy!
I love how excited Asa was about his shoes! I was so the little girl that had to wear my new shoes out of the store and wouldn't take them off until I went to bed. So I appreciate his excitement for them! We'll miss you tonight.

Laura Kirkland said...

I LOOOVE the new do! Ya'll look cuter than ever! I also remember "laying out" on that same beach in February when I was in High School!
Hey, by the way.. look for Zoe and Mom at the pier park tomorrow... they thought they might have spotted you today.. Mom said she was the only grandma and a bunch of "presby" moms... ha ha
Zoe is on the isle until Sunday!

tatum said...

i totally thought of you and b when i wrote "sad for your ears"!! how funny is that.

so i think i might have to come down with b sometime this summer. it just feels right.

Katie B said...

You better come with Tay!